About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Eyeshadow Primers

Too Faced Shadow Insurance 4/5 v. Urban Decay Primer Potion 4/5

I rated them the same however they are both very good but let's be truthful here...there are flaws in these diamonds. UDPP is a bitch to blend but a dream at staying power (i.e. no creasing). Too Faced also lasts pretty good but will crease before the UDPP does and provides a good base for blending

Another thing, UDPP does seem to provide a much smoother surface for the shadow.

Also, Too Faced will get runny. So if you do not give it a good shake before squeezing out the product you will get the 'watery ketchup' like consistency before the good stuff comes out. \
And I won't even go there with the UDPP packaging. We all know the idiocracy that went behind this design.



MY PICK: UDPP

0 comments: