About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Saturday, February 23, 2008

Letter to Urban Decay and Response

Dear Urban Decay, I am writing in regards to the packaging of your best-selling product UDPP.First I would like to commend you on such a wonderful and useful product. It is formulated perfectly in my opinion. However, as I am sure I am not the first to tell your company, the packaging is horrific. Product gets stuck in the wide part of the 'genie potion' bottle. Just recently did I learn that if you cut open the package you can really get a LOT more product! I know that I have already thrown away at least 2 other bottles of UDPP without doing this method of cutting to get the rest of the product I paid for out. I would seriously recommend you rethink and redesign the packaging that UDPP comes in because it has been a waste of consumers' money and it inconveniences us to have to work at getting everything used.

Dear Stella,Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thoughts with us. We appreciate your feedback and concern regarding your experience with our Primer Potion packaging. We take our customers’ suggestions and comments very seriously here at Urban Decay – our customers are our top priority. I can assure you that everyone here is working on the packaging problem since we first started hearing about it. You can expect to see a new and improved packaging of our Primer Potion that will allow you to get as much out of it as possible. We’re not completely sure what the repackaging will look like, so we encourage our customers to share their feedback and/or suggestions with us. In the meantime, our co-founder Wende Zomnir wants you to know that we did some experimentation and found that with some banging on a hard surface, you can get most of your Primer Potion out. So don’t feel compelled to cut the packaging open. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us, Stella. We appreciate your time and concern. On behalf of Urban Decay’s team, I wish you a lovely day! JocelynUrban Decay Customer Service onlineorders@urbandecay.comCall us toll-free: 1-800-784-URBANVisit us again! www.urbandecay.comVisit our little sister! www.hardcandy.com

0 comments: