About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Sunday, August 3, 2008

Do the CoComotion with me....

It's been awhile, just about 5 months, since I last did a FOTD post. And to be honest what mostly inspired this one was my new hair-do. I chop off length and lighten it with subtle highlights. This was all done at school.


FACE

MAC SFF NC25

Milani Light Bronzer

Flirt Creme Blush

EYES

Ricepaper

Jardin Aires on lid

Cocomotion in crease

Maybelline Brown liquid liner

Mac Teddy in waterline

LIPS

Angel Lipstick

Luminary Lipglass

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your foundation is too light for your skin tone..your neck looks darker than your face.