About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sanitary Tip

Ever wonder how much of tugging and pulling at your skin will lead to wrinkles? Especially your eyes. Here is my tip at another way to be gentle to your eyes.

Use a powder puff with a strap and gently press under your eye to put on liner and eyeshadows rather than pulling at your skin.

The WRONG Way
The RIGHT Way

4 comments:

Sara said...

Great tip! your so pretty doll!
Xx

Amina said...

great tip! I am guilty of pulling my skin...

Fabuless Beauty said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and thank s for this tip! I'm guilty of pulling my skin as well...=(

Unknown said...

this is a really great tip! thank you so much for sharing... =)