About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Friday, March 21, 2008

Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes - Review

So I came across the babies very randomly on Makeupalley.com and I took notice because of the high rating and rave reviews of this generic product. And knowing that I am not the best at remembering to -gasp- remove my makeup at night, I decide I WAS going to try these. And I am telling you, I was super excited that I did run right out to Walmart to pick these up. And guess what I love them!

Package info:
I bought the sample 15 count pack for 1.99 but there is a a double 80 count pack (so 160) for 5.79. And you can only get these at Walmart.

Texture:
Strongly quilted and very moist. I have tried some wipes that are dry, how you suppose to remove makeup with dry wipes. But these have the perfect moistness in my opinion.

Removeability:
Removed my makeup very well without scrubbing my face raw. This is a great thing.

RUN, don't walk to buy these!

2 comments:

Amina said...

thank you for the review. Can we get them at Walmart only? I've been using CVS and Target wipes. great blog by the way!

Anonymous said...

. Ive MAC Eyeliners apricot exfoliating cleanser by Mary Kay and sea Mac Remover Water breeze.