About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Eyeshadows!!

OK, so here are my eyeshadows. There about five of them that are not MAC, they are either Milani or CoverGirl.

I absolutely love MAC shadows. As I am sure you have heard from many fans, they are pigmented and so lovely to blend. The only finish I am not a fan of are Lustres. Ugh, especially Honesty. I bought it and returned it because it was just horrid.


*click to image to enlarge*


The Blues and Greens


The Purples, Pinks, White and Blacks




The Neutrals , Browns and Citrus colors

2 comments:

Shawnta said...

I love the palettes! It gives such a feeling of satisfaction to finish one. I'm one away on my first and I have 7 spaces left on the other.
I enjoyed your blog and will add a link to mine. (hope you don't mind)

Amina said...

beautiful! very beautiful! I love your MAC Collection.Where do you buy the palettes? do you know the price by any chance?