About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dipdown vs Graphic Brown Fluidline

I first purchased Dipdown fluidliner and I am very fond of it. But then like 2 months ago, I bought Graphic Brown at CCO, which was limited edition, but I could not think clearly of what Dipdown looked like in comparison. So I ended up buying Graphic Brown.

When I got home a was a little disappointed to see how similiar they look applied to the eye even though they are distinctly different in the pot. So I decided to do a comparison spotlight on these two products!

Dipdown is a flat medium-dark brown

Graphic Brown is a shimmery dark brown

Left will always be Dipdown / Right will always be Graphic Brown



0 comments: