About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Winner is........

of the Manicure Prize is Samantha of Indiana!!!!!! *applause*

She gets everything in the pics below. She chose her shade but it wasn'tpart ofthe permanent line so I picked the next closes shade which is LemonStand By Your Man. And in the pic there is a ponytail holder attached to it, it was on all of them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooooo!!! im soo excited to get this!!!