About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Sunday, February 3, 2008

My New 187 vs My Old 187





I LOVE MAC 187 Brush.

When I bought my first 187 brush, I bought it to accompanying my Mineralized SkinFinish Shimpagne.
Turns out, I hate Shimpagne. So there sat my 187 for the longest. Until one day I picked it up to apply my blushes. I fell in love. I want to say applys blush mistakeproof-ly(word?). Just the right amount and blends beautifully.
Then one other day, after seeing so many wonderful YouTubers and Specktrettes say how they use it to apply foundation, I decided to try it too. So I followed one chica's recommended application and that was to spritz fix+ on the 187 and then stipple the foundation on you face. Hated it. My Studio Fix Fluid became was to sheer and it looked orange. So I quickly forgot about that.
Then on a different day (lol), I gave it another shot- without the Fix+. OH.MY.HEAVENLY.FATHER.
You would think that this brush shouldn't make such a difference in appearence and blending of foundation but it does!!
OK, so anyway, as you may imagine it is a bit gross to use this miracle brush for foundation AND blush. S0 I made the decision to shell out another 42 hardworking dollars for a second 187. When I got home I compared the two brushes that I known proudly own and took pictures. Yay!

1 comments:

MsButterfli said...

wow look at the difference lol, I have the 187, a 187se and 188 brush. They are ALL fab!