About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Monday, January 7, 2008

Spring in January!

Ok first, before I get into my FOTD, I kind of have to give an intro. I recently watched Enkore's (from YouTube) totally awesome rockin tutorial on Color Theory and the color wheel. So it was fresh on my mind when I got dressed today and put on a yellow shirt, I reflected back on the color wheel and what color is said to be complementary to yellow-purple!

So while I didn't on a pure purple eyeshadow, I did use a pigment and eyeshadow I haven't used in a while:Pinked Mauve and Cranberry.

I have to say it came out really nice and these pics don't do the color vibrancy any justice.

Now on the snapshots.....




EYES
Painterly paint pot
Jardin Aires pigment as base shimmer
Pinked Mauve pigment
Cranberry in out corner
Naked Lunch on inner corner
Shroom on browbone
Graphic Brown fluidliner on upperlid and lower lashline
Teddy in lower waterline
Engraved in upper waterline

CHEEKS
Pinch'O Peach

LIPS
Her Fancy lipstick
Spring Bean lustreglass

1 comments:

✞ANGELA✞ said...

I love ur make-up! they are gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my blog.