About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oranges in the Jungle - Requested Look

This look was requested by a male! lol He said brown,green and orange. Anyway, I have to admit, it doesn't rock my socks so I may retry it someday.

Painterly paint pot
Off The Radar pigment
Sumptuous Olive in crease
Greensmoke in outer crease
Dipdown fluidline
Forever Green lower lashline

CHEEKS
Sunbasque

LIPS
Instant Gold

3 comments:

MsButterfli said...

wow, my off the radar piggy has been sitting all lonely in my traincase gettin no love lol. this looks pretty

Amina said...

Forever green is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.