About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Kim Kadashian

Not real recent but I love seeing the famous/infamous buying MAC in everyday life. And this girl rocks the smokey sultry look, Kim Kardashian.

Here is what she uses according to an interview she did.


“In my make up bag, I always have MAC blush in ‘Pink Swoon,’ along with their travel size blush brush. A MAC lip liner in ‘Stripdown,’ with MAC lipstick in ‘Angel.’ And Nars lip gloss in ‘Turkish Delight.’”


Her blush, lip liner, lipstick, and lip gloss are all in the soft pink range. Nothing strong or too bright for her lips.

MAC Blush- Pink Swoon– Clearly Pink (Sheer tone Powder) $17.50

MAC Lip Liner- Stripdown-Naked Nutmeg (Pencil) $12.50

MAC Lipstick- Angel- Soft Pink (Frost) $14.00

Nars Lip Gloss- Turkish Delight- Pink Sorbet- $23.00

As far as the one beauty item she could never live without, that’s the Nars lip gloss in ‘Turkish Delight.’

0 comments: