About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Sunday, December 23, 2007

Focus: Pinks/Purple Eyeshadow Swatches

Swatched over Bare Canvas Paint (on my nephew)


From Left: Cranberry, Paradisco, Naked Lunch, Slip Pink, Playful(Barbie), Whistle(Barbie)


From left: Shale, SatinTaupe, Fertile(Strange Hybrid), Moth Brown(Barbie), BeautyMarked, Cranberry, Paradisco, Naked Lunch

2 comments:

Shawnta said...

Yay an update! This is very helpful as I have been thinking of what to add to my palettes. Your nephew is a good sport.

Amina said...

satin taupe is the first MAC eyeshadow i bought. I always come back to it. so pretty