About Stelicious.com

This is a private, intimate blog dedicated to one of my passions and hobbies. Cosmetics and Hair! As you can quickly tell I remain very dedicated to the MAC cosmetic line. I have no affiliation to MAC other than as a consumer. All material and posts written here are purely my thoughts and ideas and opinions, unless otherwise explained. If you have any questions of concerns or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment on the individual posts. Also, you want to do a link exchange, drop me a note.Please enjoy your stay. -Stella




Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Avon Solutions Hydra-Radiance


I have come to love my Good Skin Perfect Balance SPF 15 Moisture lotion as a facial moisturizer for the daytime. But it costs 15.00 for 1.7 fl oz at Kohl's.

Then not too long ago I seen Avon Solutions Hydra-Radiance Day Lotion SPF 15 on sale for 8.99 for 4 fl oz. Regular price 12.99.

I checked the reviews on Makeupalley.com like a good girl and seen that it had 7 reviews with a perfect score of 5.0.

So far, I really like it. I have an semi-oily T-zone and normal cheeks. But skin sometimes gets flaky too when I use a too drying lotion and then goes into oil recovery and I start shining again so the cycle never really ends. After using this, I didn't find I needed to blot at my 'noon face check'.

So as longs as the good stuff keeps working I will purchase again!

0 comments: